Merry Christmas best quotes

1. "Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas . . . perhaps . . .means a little bit more!"

2. "Love the giver more than the gift."

 3. "I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph."

4. "Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind."

5. "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year."

6. "Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas."

7. "My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?" 

8. "Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won't make it 'white'." 

9. “Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.” 

10. “Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”


Previous
Next Post »